Sound Beginnings (ages 0-5) with an adult
Pink Piggies (1st year) – Spring 2019
Sound Beginnings is a foundational music class for kids 0-5 years with an adult focused on vocal & pitch development, rhythm & beat, fine & gross motor skills, classical music, some pre-kindergarten & literacy skills, and parent bonding. We have a fun time singing & moving our bodies, playing percussion instruments, learning about instrument families, singing our alphabet and much more. Each week families bring their semester book to class and listen to the semester music between classes. We offer 3 years of non-sequential semesters that start in July and January of each year.
Pink Piggies Class Information:
- 15 total lessons, 30-minutes each.
- Monday at 10:30AM – 11:00AM | January 7th, 2019 – May 6th, 2019 | No Class on 1/21, 3/11, and 3/18.
- Thursday at 10:30AM – 11:00AM | January 10th, 2019 – May 2nd, 2019 | No Class on 3/14 and 3/21.
Sound Beginnings Information For Both Classes
- Enroll online at www.letsplaymusicsite.com using the enrollment ID “44151”or by contacting the teacher Marina McLennan by phone (480) 619-0300 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The materials fee is $35 if you enroll by January 1st, and $40 afterwards for first child, plus add-on books and instruments for siblings. . Materials (CD, book, instrument) are given out at lesson 1.
- Monthly tuition is due on lessons: 1, 4, 8, & 10. Make checks payable to Exercise Rhymes, LLC or pay online. Tuition is $45/month per child or $60/month per family or $175/semester per child or $235/semester per family. Tuition will be prorated for enrolling late.
- Classes are located in the East Valley School of Music Performance Hall.
Let’s Play Music and Sound Beginnings are nationally recognized music programs with instructors all over the country. We are happy to bring this curriculum to your community! Other teachers in the area can be found at www.letsplaymusicsite.com.