Tuition for All Instruments
East Valley School of Music offers weekly private instruction for all instruments. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, and online payments through a recurring transaction with a bank account or credit card on file.
Weekly 30-minute Private Lessons are $120/month
(Not offered for Piano Students Ages 6 & older)
Weekly 45-minute Private Lessons are $175/month
Weekly 60-minute Private Lessons are $225/month
A La Carte Lesson Prices
Regular Lessons Information
There is a one-time $40 initial enrollment fee.
Tuition is billed monthly and is due by the 25th day of the preceding month (i.e. August tuition is due by July 25th, and so forth). East Valley School of Music is open year-round, but takes 1 week off for Spring Break in March, Summer Break in July, Fall Break in October, and Winter Break in December. Tuition is prorated during the first month of enrollment, and tuition remains the same for every month.
Customers are required to fill out the Payment Method Form attached to this contract in order to enroll in lessons. Payment methods are listed below:
- Bank Account: Customer provides a bank account and routing number. This method is preferable due to periodic changes in credit/debit cards, such as expired, cancelled, or declined cards.
- Credit/Debit Card: Customer maintains current credit or debit card information on file. If a card is declined or expired, East Valley School of Music will contact customer. If payment issues are not resolved by the end of the month, a $20 late fee will be assessed.
Invoices are emailed on the 18th of each month. Please review all invoices for your records and contact us if you have any questions. There is a $20 late fee for all payments not received by the last day of the month.
A La Carte Lessons Information
Schedule short-term private lessons with one of our experienced instructors to brush up on your skills or prepare for an audition!
- No Enrollment Fees or Contracts!
- You can choose from 1 to 4 private lessons
- Lessons must take place in consecutive weeks
- Lessons must be scheduled on the same instrument with the same instructor
- Payment must be made in advance to schedule lessons and is non-refundable
Note: A La Carte lessons are schedule based on current availability